I must say that ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say that ..

...it is a tough break for Spurs,nevertheless, oh well, the 4th and 4rd spots are for the taking.

The Arsenal vs Man U game will be a thriller and of the tallest order .
    Man U will use it as preparation for our upcoming difficult CL game whilst Arsenal will..for fine tuning its Europa thingy aspirations, and there you have it.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ...it is a tough break for Spurs,nevertheless, oh well, the 4th and 4rd spots are for the taking.

The Arsenal vs Man U game will be a thriller and of the tallest order .
    Man U will use it as preparation for our upcoming difficult CL game whilst Arsenal will..for fine tuning its Europa thingy aspirations, and there you have it.
    You just a realize that 3rd spot is in play? Pity Fulham formed the fool in the last minute.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whatchatalkingboutwillis....third? I am looking to scare the living daylights out of Lillypool for second.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X