Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. Had the "best goalkeeper in the world" doing the stuckie

Comment

Yeah what about Fred? Fred's game wasn't as stellar as the PSG one but it was decent. In fact Fred made some key interceptions and good passes. If you want to speak about the penalty, be my guest. Why is Fred a midfielder moving with the striker to win the ball (inside the 18)? Because Fred read the game and picked up the free running Lacazette (who went on to dive). Fred read the game again ran wide to boot out a ball that would have been a third goal (plus other interceptions from first half down). What about Pogba's yellow? Pogba went for the ball and happened to brush on the opponent, immediately he was on the field rolling. That is the mark of a second tier team (rolling and crying to the ref.) They (Arsenal present players) should be playing Chess or some other non contact sport.

Comment

Okay it wasn't freaky, it was a routine ball for Degea but he fell short. How does that affect MANU on a whole? Let me answer; in no way shape or form. The key game was won last Wednesday. Still on par for target (third spot).

Comment

Well there you have it, tap yourself on the shoulder for answering your own question.
          Besides, this is one of those rare occasions when you have an opportunity to criticise the best keeper.
          DeGea bread and butter is determining the trajectory of the ball soon after the shot is taken, that particular shot proved deceptive.

Comment

I see you dont like City anymore King. Yuh jump ship?

Jesus saves you know........⚽️🥅
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL Jennas said Spurs need a striker like Jesus. Does that make Jennas a city fan? From day one I said I was a Jesus fan but because when Jesus just came; Pep made sure that I watched 80 mins of city(before seeing Jesus). I got know the whole team. I have a bredrin at this Jakan spot who is a Arsenal fan but loves Jesus does that makes him a city fan?
              Boss if I came over to City Jangle and Lazie would be on me everyday.

Because of Jesus I know your team inside out. Clearly you guys don't consider Jesus as someone special (maybe it's because you didn't pay a 100 mil for him) but people who know ball respect his game.

Manu should have a virtual guided tour of the trophy room in Brasilian Portuguese so that this travesty isn't repeated They (Brasilian players) don't know that MANU is the English version of Real and Barca

Comment

Last I checked.. there are 4 or 5 Brazilians on the City squad. This include the keeper. Fernando is the best midfielder on the planet imo. Never hear your rave about him.

Jesus will get his break King. right now we can win this thing without him.

I will ask BrickTop to move-up some more so you can get a seat on the City Bus. You have good taste in quality football King.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jawge I just want to be clear. Are you seeking a membership to the Empire’s club?
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hl it's Fernandinho just say Ferno. Didn't I say it was Ferno's game against Pool that led me to Fred? It's no secret that I cherry pick Brasilians.

Comment

Lol this is funny. Jangle were you on this site when Veron was at MANU?

Comment

He has always been a Man U fan, he ,from the get go,did not rate DeBruyne,and as convincing as Aguero has been, he did not think highly of him too.
                        City looks good because the majority of the traditional teams are missing a step or two.

Comment

It is going to be tough, we may as well expect Arsenal to win its remaining games, Spurs has had its bouts with hiccups, Chelsea is the only team prone to dropping points.
                          We have win our remaining games, and Pogba has to deliver the CL trophy.
                          City better hope its game against Man U will figure in deciding the EPL champion.

Comment

Boss I did the same when Robinho was at Real. Ya'll red devils were cool with it (I guess secretly wanted him) Now a little static on Jesus?

No worries Empires will always rise again. Land Lord haffi evict an collect rent Thanks for the cover still.

Comment

Not sure. I’ve been here since about 2000.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Damn. I didn’t know you were a Red Devils fan. Yuh respect just gone up two notches. Your insight now carries new meaning. Jesus saves to rahtid.

Comment

Working...
                                X