Man U ites ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U ites ?

I see you guys talking about culling your billion dollar squad, I am just curious as to whom you want out, start with the forward line 1st, because it could be that unnu clueless and just a chat fawwwwt to hide something deeper.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

We will be focusing on our central defense, wingback positions, and wingers.
    Just feel Pogba is going to convince that Greasymann fellow to join the mighty red army.
    The wage bill will sort itself out in two seasons, Herrera will be sold at an incredible profit.
    We will probably buy 3 players and sell 6, and make up the void with players promoted from the juvenile team.
    We will get younger.

Comment

My question is which 6 ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We are stuck with Sanchez, and OGS probably needs another season to make Lukaku a formidable striker.
        Our forward line likely will be unchanged other than the new additions.
        Rojo, Mata, Matic, Valencia, Young, and Jones will likely be sold.
        The upcoming January transfer window will be more telling.
        The emphasis will be placed on flank players capable of finding their target in the box via areial crosses, the thing is it will likely be achieved by acquiring a worthy wingback player.
        Last edited by Rockman; April 12, 2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

And of course Herrera has chosen to leave.

Comment

Rojo may stay based on what OLe has said. Mata maybe gone too. Pogba keep up crap with Madrid. If he want to go let him go. There are a few good center mid available. Lukaka agent also talking crap. Ole just need to make some good buy this summer and he will be fine.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That changes if we beat Barca on aggregate, and ,either way, it is in Pogba's best interest to use the opportunity to showcase his worth.
              No one will lose any sleep over Lukaku leaving as long as it is profitable.

Comment

Working...
              X