• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racky.........

Sssssssup?

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Hi HL, how r u?
    City got booted out of the CL in the same round we did.
    The great Barca undid my team whilst ,in your bid for an EPL trophy, your fly by night team was undone by an EPL team hoping to secure a top four finish.
    Do you have a CL trophy????

Comment

Can I step in,Rock you have some questions to answer as it pertains to Jangles request of playing certain players against City and we will show you how to deal with the great Barca.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Keep underestimating Barca, your players will be intimidated, questioning their abilities.
        I responded above to the issue you have become preoccupied with.

Comment

If by "your players" you are referring to LFC's players.... NOT this group my friend, not this group! Keep wishing and hoping though, mi nuh wrang yuh!
          Peter R

Comment

No Rocky take a look again at Barca vs Manu and really see what went down. The thing is that it happened to PSG at Real (in a slightly different way). PSG corrected it quickly in the summer.

Team against team, I don't see barca beating pool. If you throw in some outside variables then it's a different story.

Comment

In other words King....heads, you win; tails you win said style.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Hi HL, how r u?
                City got booted out of the CL in the same round we did.
                The great Barca undid my team whilst ,in your bid for an EPL trophy, your fly by night team was undone by an EPL team hoping to secure a top four finish.
                Do you have a CL trophy????
                Oh, so yuh fine yuh vice. Very good.

MANCHESTER CITY FOREVER. I am sooo in love with this team.

HL

Comment

Not so HL, just talking the things as they are.

You can go to the Lord of the rings; "one ring that binds them and one ring that rules them all" (the ring will always go back to its master). Now if your kingdom has its foundation on the ring; be aware that the ring will always kneel before its master and serve him. Done talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHIZ7rNKpmo

Comment

Where is that concern over the wellbeing of your friend Bricktop, haven't you noticed he is missing?
                    Gone like the quadruple haul of trophies God promised your fly by night club .

Comment

Yuh tink BrickTop igle lika you......?

The man have work to do. He post when he feels like.

HL

Comment

Maybe you missed, but Bricktop already fessed up to the real reason for his timely absences, otherwise, you are just deceptive.

Comment

Some teams are BIG a yard and sususmall abroad, I give you Brendon Roger's former Scottish team.
                          City seemed to be the real deal, yet once again getting pass the CL round of eight continues to be elusive.
                          Is Pool a false positive too?
                          We will see just how good they really are.

Comment

Working...
                          X