HL!!!.......RCD Mallorca earned promotion to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......RCD Mallorca earned promotion to

La Liga. Stu Holden & Steve Nash are minority owners (the majority owner is Robert Sarver, who also owns Phoenix Suns).
    https://twitter.com/brfootball/statu...13396402204677

Landon Donovan has got his wish. He has convinced someone to start a professional soccer club in San Diego. The MLS team didn't work out, but there's now a USL Championship team. Donovan will be Executive VP for Soccer Operations.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...expansion-team

I am saving up my pennies...so hopefully I may become an owner one day. Ownership is good business!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Those are some big pennies HL. What are you looking at? You are in Arizona or somewhere in the SW?

Comment

No he is the amzon of the SE
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Those are some big pennies HL. What are you looking at? You are in Arizona or somewhere in the SW?
          Actually StonyG, a few years ago I was looking at a club in Scotland called ForFar Athletics. They were in administration. I toyed with the idea of purchasing . They were Division 2 then...now they are a division 1.

Somehow the news got to them that someone in America was asking about them. Few months later, I received a picture of their striker standing in front of their team bus holding a jersey. The jersey was later sent to me. (I want to think that I am the only person in N. America with a ForFar jersey.

I am in the ATL GA area.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X