Jam versus El Sal...a few thoughts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam versus El Sal...a few thoughts!

Just watched Tappa post game interview and I thought, coach really not bringing any fire after a lacklustre game. He was satisfied with the point and stated that! that surprised me!! Which partially explains the lack of intensity in the man Dem during the game.

This may also explain the starting 11, why play Brown and Lewis as starters when they have not proved they have the Capelton fire. Blood rookies off the bench, let them earn their start by taking some one else off the pitch. Much like Nicholson, playing with fire 'cyan cool' he has earned his start in my book and I am excited to se e what he can do.

BTW where are our left back subs, time to see our depth at this position, what Taxi a gwan WID, there is time for protest and time for play, cannot mix both. We need to see if we have any Uber or Lyft in the wings (pun intended).

Francis redeemed himself a bit in my eyes, good game.
    I watch Phoenix Rising and really like Lambert and Flemming but Tapp won't play Lamber, don't understand that?! And not sure what happened with Flem turning into Neymar and flopping so many times?

Last point is to leadership and rules of engagement, it seemed to be non existent.
    When playing a super defensive team that fears your speed and strength then attack when their offense gets disrupted, I just cannot believe the number of times we intercepted their attack to play backward possession ball, the team lacked Enterprise and leadership at those moments.

Attack when a defensive team is in disarray and you have a speed advantage!!

I love the players at our disposal on this team but the combination s Tappa putting out just don't inspire any spirit onfield or off field.

Start Nicholson and Lambert and take out Brown and Lewis at the very least.

The lack of spirit is very troubling and portends a quick end.

Step it up Boyz once you on the field is battle business!!

"I love the players at our disposal on this team but the combination s Tappa putting out just don't inspire any spirit onfield or off field."

Any failure to reach the semis with this team will be down to Tappa as the coach.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I know sey Tappa lacklustre generally in disposition but the comments surprised me for sure. Coaches must never show satisfaction it breeds complacency!!

Comment

I support you 100 percent. Tappa has seen what we have and should lite a fire. I think we have enough good players in the side. Play to their strength and cut out the long ball over the top. That doesn't help us.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I support you 100 percent. Tappa has seen what we have and should lite a fire. I think we have enough good players in the side. Play to their strength and cut out the long ball over the top. That doesn't help us.
          Yep. They have the skills and speed plus size and strength. They play long when they shiuld play short and play short when they should play long i.e squaring the ball from the corners of the field. Too many second and third touches rather than dropping the ball one time in the center and let the opponent's defence and keeper worry about the rest

Comment

yes play the ball wide and leave the winger 1v1 to beat or cross. No sense the wingback in in the winger space and the forward going short. We have a habit that once one player start touching it everybody follow. Keep your spacing, the ball will come to you.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stoni: I am not saying a word.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X