Help me Father for I have...ASSenal or Assreport n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Father for I have...ASSenal or Assreport n

Where and how is ZAha worth 80million pounds.
    Zaha isn't even better than Reis Nelson. These off season reports in England are a constant joke and a Trumpism new spin on Fake News. Why would or is Arsenal even entertaining signing Zaha, or over pay for the Celtic defender.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

£45m working with can buy you Denver Orgill
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think we stand to get 25% of that if you get him.
      In any event, he is team hopping not league hopping, he has proven his effectiveness in the EPL, ergo a sound buy.
      He is underrated, in my opinion.

Comment

Zaha is a good player, but I would not sell Pierre to buy Zaha that madness. But Arsenal need wingers and he is as good as they come...

Comment

OJ check Zaha stats he isn't that good compare to Nelson

Zaha gets the ball as the main focus on an average middle positioned team. Loses it more than an average winger. Goal score isn't impressive. Ithink these pundits in England has something against Arsenal and is foisting over priced and over hyped players on our club. Now the news this morning is Gary Cahill to arsenal. woweee
          Auba worth 56 million, Celtic defender worth way more that 19 million.
          I wouldn't buy that Celtic defender for more than 15 million. No way I sell Auba for so little. Gary Cahill no way no way to the Arsenal.
          I say use Chambers, Beilik and some of the under 23s.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

He isnt worth it.Leon Bailey level $25 mill the most .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X