Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal need a better coach. We are not going anywhere

With emery at the helm.
    Pepe the new African player with head like a chicken in headlights. The new Grevinho no finish product.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Patience !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what did he do wrong.

Comment

Check out the NLD lineup then you tell me OJ.

No creative midfielder in the team 3 defensive players.
        His insistence on using Xhaka while leaving out Ozil.
        Still year and a half doesn't know his best team. Fixed starting 11.
        Too defensive during start of a game even at home.
        Revert to Wenger like subs.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

i think you make some good points. I see football changing. Who is the creative midfielder in liverpool's mids...

Comment

Come on OJ look how creative Firmino is Man even

plays without fear now, How Jawge nuh wax bout him mi nuh know.
            Man a play like a young Ronaldinho now dat cry baby is at PSG nah play ball.

Comment

Well first first frimiho is more of a workman #9 he is not a 10 . Pepe will be fine

Comment

Working...
              X