RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess VAR don't work for certain teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle
    replied
    Another concern is the lack of imagination and quality from our free kicks and corners. We are in dire need of quality.

Leave a comment:

• Jangle
    replied
    His biggest mistake was giving the ok to give Rashford that big contract. I have no problem with him letting go of Lukaku and Sanchez if it meant bringing harmony to the dressing room, but elevating Rashford to the number 1 striker position when he's not ready and not getting a proper replacement was a huge mistake. In January we need to spend some money and get a proper midfielder and a striker. If they convince Pogba to stay, then they need to get a proper holding midfielder and push him up further the field and relieve him of defensive duties. Fred was a waste of money. As a matter of fact we need two midfielders. I like James Maddison.

Leave a comment:

• Lazie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I'm now resigned to the prospect of us finishing in the bottom half of the table this season. However, I'm not ready to call for the coach's head yet because of what he's trying to build. What he's trying to do should have been done before SAF left and more urgently after he retired. The youngsters need a lot more time to develop and they also need QUALITY senior players around them to learn from. Rashford lacks instincts which he can learn from a senior striker. What do think about recalling Ibra?
    At this point I would have no problem recalling him. What I find frustrating is we get chances and fail to put them away ... yet our opponents get 2 chances and score 1.

Maybe Ole needs to be reverted to interim manager.

Leave a comment:

• Jangle
    replied
    I'm now resigned to the prospect of us finishing in the bottom half of the table this season. However, I'm not ready to call for the coach's head yet because of what he's trying to build. What he's trying to do should have been done before SAF left and more urgently after he retired. The youngsters need a lot more time to develop and they also need QUALITY senior players around them to learn from. Rashford lacks instincts which he can learn from a senior striker. What do think about recalling Ibra?

Leave a comment:

• Lazie
    started a topic I guess VAR don't work for certain teams.

I guess VAR don't work for certain teams.

I recall a game Martial broke into the box ... got fouled ... no VAR review.

There is an updated law regarding handling the ball, yet after Hulk handled the ball, big appeal .... yet no VAR review?

Sigh ...

Pogba found a pass and released Rashford and he couldn't get off the shot? Again ... why didn't MU get Icardi as part of the Lukaku deal?

Table say we in 10th spot ... like a stripper on a pole ...we sliding down.
Working...
X