HL!!!.......The chaos at U.S. Soccer continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......The chaos at U.S. Soccer continues

It was reported today that Tab Ramos is leaving his U.S.Y. TD & U20 head coach positions to be the Houston Dynamo head coach.......Also reported that Real Salt Lake is planning to interview U.S. U23 head coach, Jason Kreis, for both their GM & head coach positions.......Hugo Perez has been hired by El Tri, to be their U.S. scout. Hugo was U.S. U14/U15 head coach & scout (Claudio Reyna was instrumental in his hire), but was forced out by Klinsmann & the crew, in 2014. During his tenure, he helped groom and scout players like Pulisic (Chelsea FC), McKennie (FC Schhalke), Adams (RB Leipzig), etc.
    If Kreis leaves for RSL, this will be the U.S.Y.N.T. head coach setup: U15 - vacant; U16 - vacant; U17 - Raphael Wicky; U18 - vacant; U19 - vacant; U20 - vacant; U23 - vacant.
    U.S. Soccer aka USSF Titanic

Based on his resume & experience, I wouldn't be surprised if Raphael Wicky is promoted to U.S.Y. TD and U20 head coach, after the U17 World Cup.

Comment

You left out Precki is suing Real Salt lake.........

Thanks for the updates.

Btw, U17 World Cup starts soon. Games will be on tv.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I was focusing on info dealing with/affecting U.S. Soccer, BUT I didn't know Preki was suing Real Salt Lake. Why is he suing RSL???

FS1 & FS2 has the English language broadcast of the U17 World Cup.

Comment

Mike PETKE suing Real Salt Lake. NOT Preki.

My bad.

But thanks for the info.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X