Tappa's real reason for not taking up the offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa's real reason for not taking up the offer

to assist Bora had nothing to do with anything that has been guessed at here.

The day the article came out I called him to get a reaction but he did not want to say anything at the time as he thought the entire thing was a political ploy.

He had been approached by Burrell a few days earlier about possibly taking up a position on the national coaching staff and then later he saw it in the news paper that the present admin wanted him.

He wanted to stay away from that scenario but who knows what the future holds especially after a full season under his belt.

One thing he did say then was that he did not think he was ready for that yet and questioend why others who obviously had much more experience than he did as a coach like Lenny Hyde who won the NPL had not been approached.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    He had been approached by Burrell a few days earlier about possibly taking up a position on the national coaching staff and then later he saw it in the news paper that the present admin wanted him.
    How is Burrell offering the man a job?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mmmm???
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        How is Burrell offering the man a job?
        Mosiah: It is not unknown for persons looking toward future stewardship to make approaches to others as working towards 'hitting the ground running' if leadership is offered or gained one is prepared to...yup!...you guessed it, 'hit the ground running'.

btw - based on the newspaper reports, I think, Burrell has expectations that he shall be called to serve...
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I call it undermining.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I call it undermining.
            Even a blind man could see from a distance that Boxhill was never ever going to succeed in the next election. Boxhill himself saw that too...

Burrell is a confident individual. its not undermining at all.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Ah suh yuh son get big?!? Is what yuh feeding him?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lenny was approached, I am told it was to be tappa lenny and linval.. This is coming from someone who should know but maybe it was an intelligent assumption as to who he thought it would be and not what was on paper.

Comment

Ah suh yuh son get big?!? Is what yuh feeding him?!
                  Hehehehehehehe....... - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I disagree...and the captain is getting his ducks in order. A new course shall be set the day the captain takes over, and their shall be a renewed enthusiasm in Jamaican football!
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X