The bird has landed : Champions of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bird has landed : Champions of the world

Sealing up the Japanese market by signing its football superstar for a measly $7.25 mill,probably translates to 3 times that annually in shirt sales from the japanese market,for that player alone.

Reds earn status as champions of the world – 5 talking points from Liverpool 1-0 Flamengo : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/1...-1-0-flamengo/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Congratulation to The Rats for successfully defending the CL title, to be honest, I had no idea Flamingo was in that competition, and apparently I had a Rip Van Wingle moment, totally slept tbrough Bayern getting knocked out .

Comment

Has Man U ever won

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...the EPL?
        YES!

Comment

I was referring to the Club World Championship ?

Comment

Even you wasn't clear as to what you were referencing, but it never left my mind, I alluded to it by parallel, if not winning this Club World Thingy is worth noting, well then not winning The EPL is proportionately more damning .

Comment

Working...
            X