RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxhill should be tossed out before Sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxhill should be tossed out before Sunday...

Look at what's the US squad has planned.

We are continuing to develop our team as World Cup qualifying approaches, and this group will certainly play a large role in that process. Sweden is bringing a very competitive roster, so it should be a great match." (coach Bradley)

The U.S. team is 10-3-1 under Bradley, going 10-0-1 at home and 0-3 at the Copa America. The Americans are looking to avoid their first four-game losing streak since January 1997 defeats against Peru, Mexico, Denmark and China.

After playing Sweden next week, the U.S. team faces South American champion Brazil (Sept. 9 at Chicago), then returns to Europe to play Catalonia (Oct. 14 in Barcelona, Spain) and Switzerland (Oct. 17 in Basel). There also are plans for a Nov. 17 exhibition game at South Africa.

Now tell me if Boxhill don,t deserve to be be'eaded.
    And what is the Serbian doing-- apart from collecting a big fat check.
    Last edited by HL; August 14, 2007, 09:42 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Now tell me if Boxhill don,t deserve to be be'eaded.
    And what is the Serbian doing-- apart from collecting a big fat check.
    It is kind of funny you cannot hear anything of Bora. The last time I asked, Sickko repremanded me that the man was on vacation and he knows some of us don't expect Bora to take vacation because of the big pay check he is getting.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Like I said, Bora is here doing a coaching seminar.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I guess you attended the coaching seminar.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Like I said, Bora is here doing a coaching seminar.
          Wah kine-a hansa dat?
          im a run seminar since before de laas match?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            I guess you [Mosiah] attended the coaching seminar.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Why would I? I have no such aspirations, despite my obvious talents to succeed in that field.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X