No announcement yet.

Apache in Man United starting team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The season is so long that I won't press the panic button yet. Yes it's frustrating to see us overwhelming our opponents and not winning the games, but I strongly believe in the team and the coach. We have a big strong and competent squad to see us through til May 2008. My biggest concern is Chel$ki. They are the only team that I fear in the Premiership, and so far their defence seems vulnerable. My team just needs to shore up our midfield and defense. We need some steel in the middle. I think Livafool and The Baby Gummers will cancel out each other, plus Livafool a carry belly fe Chel$ki so that can go either way. Totenham and Newcastle will screw up the other three pretenders plans and now you have Sven who wants to prove himself. So for now there is nothing to be overly concerned about. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Here is something to ease your stress Mr. President.

http://jamaica-star.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1184471419
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      The season is so long that I won't press the panic button yet. Yes it's frustrating to see us overwhelming our opponents and not winning the games, but I strongly believe in the team and the coach. We have a big strong and competent squad to see us through til May 2008. My biggest concern is Chel$ki. They are the only team that I fear in the Premiership, and so far their defence seems vulnerable. My team just needs to shore up our midfield and defense. We need some steel in the middle. I think Livafool and The Baby Gummers will cancel out each other, plus Livafool a carry belly fe Chel$ki so that can go either way. Totenham and Newcastle will screw up the other three pretenders plans and now you have Sven who wants to prove himself. So for now there is nothing to be overly concerned about. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Here is something to ease your stress Mr. President.

http://jamaica-star.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1184471419
      inhale ...... exhale .... hehehe ... Thats why man must love God!

Back to football ... by the way a which man dat a intrude? Oh ... We won the league because of the excellent start last season. 2 points out of 6 and now there is the Manchester Derby this Sunday without Ronaldo? There is cause for concern.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We will prevail! We are the champions! We are nuh likkle hurry-come-up side like Chel$ki or Baby Gummers! The team is built on a solid foundation! How many more matches will be played before the season ends? Remember that come Christmas each team will be playing nuff matches within days of each other....plus Champions League. Even if we were to lose (which is unthinkable) it's far from over. The other teams WILL falter because they don't know how to be champions. My only concerns is Chel$ki's fortunes. We have to always stick close to them. It takes more than skill aand talent to be champions and Chel$ki is the only other team that possess that special something. Livafool will be close, but will be an also-ran.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We will prevail! We are the champions! We are nuh likkle hurry-come-up side like Chel$ki or Baby Gummers! The team is built on a solid foundation! How many more matches will be played before the season ends? Remember that come Christmas each team will be playing nuff matches within days of each other....plus Champions League. Even if we were to lose (which is unthinkable) it's far from over. The other teams WILL falter because they don't know how to be champions. My only concerns is Chel$ki's fortunes. We have to always stick close to them. It takes more than skill aand talent to be champions and Chel$ki is the only other team that possess that special something. Livafool will be close, but will be an also-ran.
          Falling too far behind isn't gonna help our cause. We've dropped 4 points to teams we should have beaten.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The problem for Manu U as I see it is that you are have become thin up front for the next three games without ronaldo coupled with Rooney out. let's hope for you Manutes that no other calamity befall you.
            pr
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              The problem for Manu U as I see it is that you are have become thin up front for the next three games without ronaldo coupled with Rooney out. let's hope for you Manutes that no other calamity befall you.
              pr
              PeterR, me haffi tek your concerns fe de Empire wid a grain o' salt, because me know seh there is no love lost on your side.

Comment

PeterR, me haffi tek your concerns fe de Empire wid a grain o' salt, because me know seh there is no love lost on your side.

hehehe ... yuh different to rahtid. Peter R has a valid point.

Comment

cho, yuh fret too much....yuh a guitar? PeterR nuh love the Empire. Yuh haffi keep a sharp eye out fe de wolves in sheep's clothing and people bearing "false" gifts or compliments.

Comment

glad yo si se Lazie is an alarmist...neva si league win inna august before
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                    X