No announcement yet.

Indicment: Bailey and Nicholson indicting Tappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a core as a matter of fact just missing a cb he has his team.

Comment

Tell that to X. that is what I am trying to tell him. The core has been developed over the last year and it is pretty good core. I don'think he is that impressed with his current midfield and also need more experience and development for his support crew. If Lawerence, Powell, lowe or Nicholson go down we need at least good coverage.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

OJ

Please state the core ? This seems to be a mystery . I bet Sass could run off Englands core in a minute. From forward to defence.
        Last edited by Sir X; May 19, 2020, 09:33 AM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nice post!

Comment

I gave you the core. Bailey, Nicholason, Lowe, Blake, Orgill, Lawerence and Powell, Tall man formerly of Chelsea, and Mariappa. You will just ignore this and rant.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You gave me your "core", OJ's core might be different than yours and Tappa. When players ( Bailey & Nicholson) are asking for the team not to be changed so frequently its an indictment against the coach, especially being that they are new additions. Incidentally Marriapa wasnt a part of this past GC is he out ?. The question stands is this the " core" until our next game ,will he be scrapping them for a new core, because it seems as if Bailey is out. (crazy/chaos)

If you expect that team to find form or consistency without a midfield (no spine) yuh smoking crack.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The reason Bailey didn't play more game over the last two years was he made himself unavailable also his club commitment, Nicholson played in most games he could except small teams or if he wasn't available because of club. Mariappa may not have been a part, but do you know if he had injury or some commitment?

You can can all you want chat all you want, but understand in Tappa eyes there is not the quality midfield he would like. Remember Watson playing for donkey years now so he could be called a part of the core but it is plain to see the quality is not great in the midfield. One or two good midfielder and you will see the difference. Because midfield is not great doesn't mean there is no core players on the team. How comes you a call Heaton, from the bench and Danny Rose core for England?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  The reason Bailey didn't play more game over the last two years was he made himself unavailable also his club commitment, Nicholson played in most games he could except small teams or if he wasn't available because of club. Mariappa may not have been a part, but do you know if he had injury or some commitment?

You can can all you want chat all you want, but understand in Tappa eyes there is not the quality midfield he would like. Remember Watson playing for donkey years now so he could be called a part of the core but it is plain to see the quality is not great in the midfield. One or two good midfielder and you will see the difference. Because midfield is not great doesn't mean there is no core players on the team. How comes you a call Heaton, from the bench and Danny Rose core for England?

To follow your logic "if" !. I dont know "If "Tappa wants Marriappa as a core player because he was left out of this past GC , or "if" Tappa excluded Watson because he was injured or he didnt view him as a core player , or "if" the midfield isnt good because Tappa doesnt know how to build one, after how many years.

One thing can be concluded and it is a big "if" , questions are being asked by players and fans "if" Tappa has a core and who are they !

Stop assaulting yuh brain "if" yuh ave one.
                  Last edited by Sir X; May 20, 2020, 09:03 AM.

Comment

It is simple. It is not that he doesn't know how to build one, It is because of the quality available. What does it say when old foot Javahn Watson is our best midfielder? The others are either two young, inexperience or not top class. One or two top class addition will change that. You see that so often. How many of our players are playing Center Mid or Defensive mid at a high level for the last 8 years? Worst for the last 2 years? Ponder that.

Comment

Alien Whitaker GK, Alvas Powell, RWB, Damion Lowe CB, Taxi Lawrence, LWB, Michael Hector HM, Bobby Ried MF, Leon Bailey LW, Bowsa Nicholas CS, Dever Orgill, RW. The midfield is unsettled and if I pick it would be bobby Reid, Ravel Morrison

Comment

No answer mi question.

Comment

you mean Blake as GK not Whitaker.

So if both of us can name a similar core what is say about X? I think Daniel Johson if he comes will be a very good attacking mid. Not sure about Morrison commitment.

Comment

yes Blake from Pilly Union

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              Alien Whitaker GK, Alvas Powell, RWB, Damion Lowe CB, Taxi Lawrence, LWB, Michael Hector HM, Bobby Ried MF, Leon Bailey LW, Bowsa Nicholas CS, Dever Orgill, RW. The midfield is unsettled and if I pick it would be bobby Reid, Ravel Morrison

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, suh Andre Blake and Marriappa cant mek your core, of note you, Sass and Tappa cant figure out a midfield, who is Bobby Reid ? Suh your core different than Sass, yet have strong similarities its based on "if's". Suh unnuh ah guess, when last Whitaker keep fi Jamaica, because im miss the last 3 GC from 2015. Unnuh side mek up a pure new foot,no midfield and man when nuh play fi Jamaica from early 2000.

Unnuh and Tappa a famibly.

Comment

you know the man talking Blake. He had two people different from mine in a squad. That shows there is a core. Plain as day.

Comment

Working...
                                X