This is all me haffi sey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all me haffi sey...

...thank you Courtney...me know seh ah you whisper eena Jesus ears fi remove the heX. BT, HL, X, SirX, VeX, Xcrement, all ah unu can try, but a fi wi time now. BT & HL your 5th Columnist FAILED in his mission!!! SUCK DAT UP!!!

Congrats Peter, Mo, Courtney, the 96...and me!!! ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!!!!!!

YNWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBeSN134vSA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Tap yuh nize WEAKHEART. Waggonist. Congrats to the Legend Xcuse.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Tap yuh nize WEAKHEART. Waggonist. Congrats to the Legend Xcuse.
      LOL!! who, the fifth columnist??? Is him you mean!!! Mek him gwey!!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

biggup yuh side & stap call call up mi name...

Comment

Congrats to Liverpool. well deserved.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Congrats to Liverpool. well deserved.
            Thank you Sass...I have been scarce...working on my B License and my fledgling business. Gonna go bowl out Tappa.

I was very surprised to get in. I am by far the oldest in my class of 36. They had to change the format due to the virus, but they did a good job. It is very deep on periodization and game analysis. It is very hard to see how Jamaica can progress without caching standards being a part of the mix but it is so expensive, I don't know how we will ever overcome that barrier.

The cost for the license for me so far is the $3000 fee, travel about $1000, and miscellaneous (e.g. recording equipment, etc.) another $200.

When me done I will give y'all my summary of the experience. Some former Premier League players in my class and a former USMNT player as well. The first week we had an MLS head coach who already has his UEFA A, but US Soccer making him do over the B and the A. He was given a waiver from the second week on site due to the MLS league starting.

Apparently there are 2000 applicants for 175 spaces in the B...so I consider myself lucky. Walk good.

Comment

Great man. I wish you all the luck. I know you will succeed. But imagine man a say them run you offa the forum. LOL!!!
              Good luck with the business.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Great man. I wish you all the luck. I know you will succeed. But imagine man a say them run you offa the forum. LOL!!!
                Good luck with the business.
                Thanks for the well wishes. An who run me off?? Jangle?? Rockhead?? HL?? BT?? LOL!!!! Nuff delusion deh 'bout!!!

Comment

Working...
                X