X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullead: $25 mill,go for it.

https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/20-...ill/39765.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Just seems $37m would be more like it but the relationship between the winger and Bayern Leverkusen has grown sour, ego he should leave now.
    Besides, Everton stands to make a sizable profit off him.
    If it happens , he will be signed for maximum two years, and sold at the end of his first season if he gives a decent account of himself, worthy wingers are desired in the EPL.

Comment

…..gimmie te-night latto numba nuh obeah man...…

Darn, yuh can really see tings.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

25 mill is more than reasonable, at 23 y.o no top 4 is going to take a chance on inconsistency when they have 18 to 19 y.o academy players who they can develop for less. He needs to find an ambitious midtable club at his age,do well and then hope to sell up ,look Mane and Salah were sold at 25 y.o for 30 million plus.

Spurs, Everton, Wolves and Arsenal would do him well. I can't help but think his handlers with all the P.R hype/ drama priced him out of reasonable moves.

Point is he is a gamble for any top 4 club that's not worth it for anything more than 25 million,anything more with academy youths knocking down the door make him a no go.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The question is, does he qualify for an English work permit?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

beyond that where did they get the narrative about attitude from. Thats interesting.. I dont think he has an attitude or even negative temperment... where did they get that from?

Comment

So HL, I want my share of the lotto you won all because of me.
              Do NOT try to cheat me out of what I am entitled, I checked the winning numbers and they are the same ones I gave you via mental telegraphy, thanks to the very mythical powers you convinced yourself I have.
              Pay up, or else!

Comment

Working...
              X