Ricardo Fuller leads Stoke vs Charlton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Fuller leads Stoke vs Charlton

The game will be shown live on Setana Sports, which is offering a free preview this month on Dish network.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Fuller scored a beautyful goal to bring the teams level after Charlton had scored. Stoke won 2-1.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Remember Hulse their leading scorer is not back yet. Shelton need more than 10 minutes. they used him after using the other 4 strikers.

he will have to prove himself in these 10 minutes while the others getting 70 and 80 minutes.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wrong Topic
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Fuller scored a beautyful goal to bring the teams level after Charlton had scored. Stoke won 2-1.
          This guy FULLER sucks and should never get a game for Jamaica again.

Comment

This guy FULLER sucks and should never get a game for Jamaica again.
            Did I ever say that? I make my opinion of the player known when he hogs the ball when he plays for Jamaica and tend to kill our game with his anti-team gaame. I will give credit when it is due however. That was a wall taken goal.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Don't know about "never again".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A so wi stay, Tilla. Wi play garbage fi months and den one good ting and all is suppose to be forgiven. Yuh nuh know dat?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi know.

Comment

Working...
                  X