Tilla what you think about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla what you think about

Liverpool loaning out Scott Carson to Aston Villa?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I have no problem with that Sass. The fact is he was not even in the pecking order as far as their goalkeepers go , the best thing is to send him on loan. Rewind to the Shelton case now. Shelton is the #5 out of 6 main strikers. There will be enough games to play for him to get featured. If he does well with his chances, he will even see more time.

Liverpool have a very big squad. Take a look at it and you will see where Scott Carson falls.
    3. Steve Finnan
    4. Sami Hyypia
    5. Daniel Agger
    6. John Arne Riise
    7. Harry Kewell
    8. Steven Gerrard
    9. Fernando Torres
    10. Andriy Voronin
    11. Yossi Benayoun
    12. Fabio Aurelio
    14. Xabi Alonso
    15. Peter Crouch
    16. Jermaine Pennant
    17. Alvaro Arbeloa
    18. Dirk Kuyt
    19. Ryan Babel
    20. Javier Mascherano
    21. Lucas Leiva
    22. Momo Sissoko
    23. Jamie Carragher
    25. Pepe Reina
    29. Gabriel Paletta
    30. Charles Itandje
    33. Sebastian Leto
    34. Jay Spearing
    35. Ray Putterill
    36. Ryan Flynn
    38. Craig Lindfield
    39. Stephen Darby
    40. David Martin
    41. Besian Idrizaj
    42. Nabil El Zhar
    44. Robbie Threlfall
    46. Jack Hobbs
    48. Emiliano Insua
    - Anthony Le Tallec
    - Scott Carson
    - James Smith
    - Francisco Duran
    - Nikolay Mihaylov
    - Paul Anderson
    - Jordy Brouwer
    - Andras Simon
    - Krisztian Nemeth
    - Martin Hansen
    - Ronald Huth
    - Lee Peltier
    - Danny Guthrie
    - Adam Hammill
    - Godwin Antwi
    - Miki Roque
    Last edited by Tilla; August 18, 2007, 07:07 PM.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

BTW Sass, Sheffield played Watford today where they lost 1-0. Shelton came on in the 77th minute for Webber. Scott Carson would not even be making the Liverpool bench, much more to come on as a substitute.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Remember Hulse their leading scorer is not back yet. Shelton need more than 10 minutes. they used him after using the other 4 strikers.

he will have to prove himself in these 10 minutes while the others getting 70 and 80 minutes
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Robson play with three strikers up front. At some point Shelton must be getting games as the season is not going to run without suspensions, injuries, illness, loss of form and international call ups etc.

I think that Derby side could use a Shelton, but I do not see another Championship side where he can go now. Derby only have four strikers which if you ask me for a Premiership side is cutting it thin. It looks like the writing is on the wall for them anyhow as a team with a ticket already booked for the Championship.

Comment

Assassin, I was just taking a look at Derby's squad. They have 4 strikers but 14 defenders in their squad. I wonder what Davies is thinking? Is he planning on an all out defensive campaign?

I wonder with so many defenders in his squad, how is it going to affect Claude getting games. Notice he did not play today? I am wondering if the coach is just rotating his defenders or if Claude is injured.

Comment

Fuller played for Preston when he was assistant to Craig Brown so maybe he will make a move for Fuller.

Tilla as I said Hulse is not back yet and all you have at least 4 strikers with some good premiership experience at Sheffield. As the next few weeks go by you will find some championship teams who don't have one good striker, and maybe Shelton can make his move if in a month time and get a month loan if he is still getting 10 minutes.

I don't know how Derby going to stay up but the first weekend they never did so bad. There will be some teams who rather to go young as a player Shelton can be sold for money if he is hot. Sheffield is more interested in been promoted than unearthing talent and that is my problem with them.
              Robson want to go back to the prem and because of that they spend a lot of money and usually after spending them feel they have to play these big name players.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Fuller played for Preston when he was assistant to Craig Brown so maybe he will make a move for Fuller.

Tilla as I said Hulse is not back yet and all you have at least 4 strikers with some good premiership experience at Sheffield. As the next few weeks go by you will find some championship teams who don't have one good striker, and maybe Shelton can make his move if in a month time and get a month loan if he is still getting 10 minutes.

I don't know how Derby going to stay up but the first weekend they never did so bad. There will be some teams who rather to go young as a player Shelton can be sold for money if he is hot. Sheffield is more interested in been promoted than unearthing talent and that is my problem with them.
                Robson want to go back to the prem and because of that they spend a lot of money and usually after spending them feel they have to play these big name players.

If he made a move for Fuller and he went, then Fuller would be a fool. Derby is going right back down, while Stoke has a good chance of going up.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  If he made a move for Fuller and he went, then Fuller would be a fool. Derby is going right back down, while Stoke has a good chance of going up.
                  Even if di money an adda terms rite?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well then Stokes better sure up Fuller contract then cause them get a bargin basement price, and they are depending on him.

Well don't give up on Billy Davis yet as he created two miracles before, one with Preston taking them to the play offs after Graig Brown mess up the side and then turn Derby around. Let me see how him rally the troops over the next few weeks as the coach nearly walked in the summer as owners never wanted to hire his brethren.

Comment

Working...
                    X