RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the call was yours to make, who would you pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the call was yours to make, who would you pick?

If you were the manager of the England national team (you don't have to be a fan of the team) who would you pick as your right back?

Walker of Man City
    Trent Alexander Arnold of Liverpool
    Kerian Tripper of Atletico Madrid.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Walker
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Walker
      Watching both UCL games last week, the question popped up. Walker is quicker, stronger and more assertive as a defender. Trent, he is gives more going forward. His crosses are better, his corners are a constant threat, his freekicks ..... I was watching A. Madrid yesterday and saw Tripper and I realized that he is also in the mix.

I too would lean toward Walker.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I haven’t seen Trippier played in a while, but Walker offers enough of what Trent can do going forward and is a better defender.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I haven’t seen Trippier played in a while, but Walker offers enough of what Trent can do going forward and is a better defender.
          Compare their stats on Squaka Comparison. Contributing in the attack, Trent's numbers are way better than Walker's.

Comment

As I said, Walker offers enough of what Trent offers going forward. England is blessed and overstocked with good wingers that Southgate doesn’t need to use the wingbacks as how Liverfool does.

Comment

none Reese James

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                none Reese James
                Yeah?

Comment

The England manager decided to name all 4 in the Euro 26 man squad.

Comment

Good call Lazie!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X