Gooners GOONERS are our players this bad or Arteta out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooners GOONERS are our players this bad or Arteta out

Fake Pep not cutting it. A false nine with ESR who hasn't the technique or quality to score goals. Slow Xhaka at left back. A player that plays scared when in defense.
    A Ceballos that wouldn't make reggaeboyz team. I mean a blind man watching the game last night would have called for Ceballos to be sub early. Yet he came back on after the half time break. ARTETA NOT READY FOR coaching arsenal. Mon tek one thing from Wenger which got Arsene fired. This none astute preplanned substitution. Go arteta tek Ceballos and Xhaka with u.

Please arteta go back to being Pep assistant.
    What say you GOONERS.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Xhaka is being abused,how many positions has he played since at Arsenal.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arteta.....another coach me and a fellow Empire soldier got into an argument over. When the Empire was performing poorly at the beginning of the season, the critics and my bredrin were comparing OGS to Arteta, Lampard and then later to Tuchel, saying that they were tactically better than him. I said that none of these coaches showed me anything to prove that they were tactically more astute than OGS. Despite making some tactical errors in some of the earlier games, I thought that OGS was doing a decent job and that the team was improving under him. I explained that the lack of a preseason had a major effect on how we started the season, and the current table standings is a reflection of that. The two teams that didn't have a preseason started badly and improved as the the season progressed. Now they sit at first and second.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So Jangle Whats your opinion of Arteta tactics am I

correct in my assessment
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I haven't watched many Baby Gummers games, but what I've seen so far this season ---- me no give him no big ratings. He's very ordinary to me. I rate the Burnley coach higher than him.....and David Moyes.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank you sir for your honest assessment

That's my take as well, Yesterday biggest game of your team's season. Why wait to put on Martinelle, obvious he would offer more. Smith Rowe had a poor game offered nothing played 90 minutes. Ceballos offers nothing but in- consistency played. After 20 minutes Ceballos was frailing still no changes. Xhaka at left back against a quick winger...Oh lord.
            Everyone but Arteta know Xhaka is slow scared to defend one and one still no changes.
            I am not a professional coach but Lord mon is Arteta that dumb.
            Lundberg offered the same analysis Xhaka at left back is a no no for speedy wingers.

Worst League position, Scared football no tactical nuance. Arteta should be fired if Arsenal doesn't advance to Champions League this season or the Europa League final at least.

Comment

Working...
            X