Zidane ratings has a coach should be high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zidane ratings has a coach should be high

like Guardiola, Mourinho and others Yet....smh.
    Where does the forumites sees Zidane when all is said?
    I haven't heard anyone clamoring for Zidane to coach their teams or Country.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

He gets it done especially in Europe. He gets my ratings as a Champions league "money bag " coach, not sure how he would fair at a club where " more with less" is mandatory.

Manager-Real Madrid

La Liga: 2016–17, 2019–20
    Supercopa de España: 2017, 2019–20
    UEFA Champions League: 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
    UEFA Super Cup: 2016, 2017
    FIFA Club World Cup: 2016, 2017
    Last edited by Sir X; May 5, 2021, 10:22 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay
      like Guardiola, Mourinho and others Yet....smh.
      Where does the forumites sees Zidane when all is said?
      I haven't heard anyone clamoring for Zidane to coach their teams or Country.
      Zidane has proven himself time and again. Imagine Chelsea got a 1-1 tie in Spain and no one has written off Madrid. Why? Because of Zidane.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Like Pep, he got my ratings belatedly. The true mettle of a good coach is when he can win titles despite adversities. When he went back to Real, they were in a muddle with Ronaldo leaving and Hazard not performing. He has stabilized the team and they are performing with the new players and on the cusp of winning two titles this season.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X