Breaking the Hoodoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking the Hoodoo

Well done to my side on finally reaching a final. Rocky, Telles is not a very good defender. His positional sense and awareness leave a lot to be desired. OGS almost threw away the advantage because he wanted to give The Ghost, Van Beek a full 90 minutes run out. He should sell Van Beek this summer while we can recover some money for him. He has not impressed me to date and he doesn't look suited for the English game. Pogba must be played further upfield at all times. He's a waste further back. Three more signings this summer and we will be very competitive for the titles next season.

We should break the bank for Haaland.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

ManDisUnited to win by 6 goals!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Emery has won this competition 3 times and this team has not lost a game in this competition this season.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is going to be interesting off season. Everybody want Haaland. It look like Cavani now finding his way around the field and should be dangerous.

Who is leaving this off season. Ole is a very good team and man manager. Not the best game manager but everything else is great about Ole.

It is of great interest of who is leaving and who is coming. Ole keep everything under wraps.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          It is going to be interesting off season. Everybody want Haaland. It look like Cavani now finding his way around the field and should be dangerous.

Who is leaving this off season. Ole is a very good team and man manager. Not the best game manager but everything else is great about Ole.

It is of great interest of who is leaving and who is coming. Ole keep everything under wraps.
          Mata, Matic and Jones.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how about Van De Beak, Lingard, De Gea and will Pogba sign?

How many of the youths from the academy will go out on loan. Will the loanees come back or they on sale?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              how about Van De Beak, Lingard, De Gea and will Pogba sign?

How many of the youths from the academy will go out on loan. Will the loanees come back or they on sale?
              Not sold on the Dutch man but I am willing to give him one more season ( Please God nuh mek Jangle see dis!). DeGea was amazing in Rome yesterday, but like Boyz 2 Men he has come to the end of the road.

Pogba? Manchester United must do everything possible to sign the best baller in the team. While pundits overlook Pogba's contribution Ole have sense.

Mi see Roy Keane a say get rid of Pogba and sign Grealish. What? Grealish versatile like Pogba? Por favor!!!!

Mi see dem name the 10 best midfielders in the EPL and mi nuh see Pogba and Kante's name. A wha dem a talk bout? Joke dat.

Comment

It is a matter if they can pay Pogba. His agent inna the hold down tek way kinda thing. Grealish is versatile but in a different way than Pogba. Grealish can play across the offensive line and attacking mid while Pogba can play any position in the midfield. Different players.

Interesting times in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                X