Honduras v. USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honduras v. USA

Honduras really exposed the US Mens team last night!

Honduras lost 1nil in the 80th minute.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

That was nothing compared to what Switzerland did - Honduras saw that and attacked that weakness, THAT STILL EXISTED. What Thursday's game shows, is how clueless & inept Gregg Berhalter and his staff are......Last Sunday, vs. Switzerland, he used a 4-3-3 formation, with very attacking wing-backs, BUT there was no one covering them when they went forward, so the wings were wide open for the Swiss counter-attack vs. 2 center-backs and a slow defensive midfielder, who constantly wandered too far up field & out of position. 4 days later, Berhalter used the same formation and tactical plan, but still had no one covering the wing-backs, and still used the slow defensive midfielder, who again was a liability. Can't believe USSF paying Berhalter $1.3M/year for this BS.......If they repeat this on Sunday, Tata Martino & Mexico will have an easy time kicking our @$$.

Comment

Also, Berhalter's player selection continues to be troubling:
      1. With Tyler Adams recovering from injury, Gregg continues to use Jackson Yueill, at DM, but he's defensively weak and slow, which affects the pace & flow of the game.
      2. Sebastian Lletget can be an asset to the USMNT, but at this stage of his career, I think he can contribute more as a sub.
      3. Yunus Musah is selected, but gets little playing time. I think CM Yunus Musah should be a starter - he's good defensively, good in possession, good 1v1, and good passing & movement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6BhGO3K4Yk
      4. Luca de la Torre was not selected. I think CM Luca de la Torre should have been selected, as he has the same qualities as Yunus Musah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5aYrmZaqM

Comment

HL!!!.......I'm not watching this BS, tonight, because Berhalter is just going to PI$$ me off.......I saw that Berhalter is switching to the 3-4-3 formation, BUT the players he's starting is troubling.......Gregg Berhalter is guessing and hoping something works.

Comment

Working...
        X