Mr Jangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Jangle

A few seasons aback, I expressed my desire to resign Ronaldo despite he was up in age, that was not well met by you.
    He is even older now but my wish to have him return has not dwindled, we WILL win the EPL with him, and make his teammates(all of them) better.
    Sancho or Grealish, and Ronaldo will guarantee that we will be a force to be reckoned in the CL.

I want to restore parity now.
    What safety thou, Lazie, Jangle, Assasin,......?

At this stage I wouldn’t take back Ronaldo in our team. Maybe we could eke out a trophy with him but that would be a short-sighted retrograde step. Ronaldo plays for Ronaldo. OGS is building a team and the harmony within is visible. Ronaldo coming back could have the effect of a Sanchez.

We need at minimum, three starting players- CD, CM and a striker.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is MU not the MLS. We already have Cavani, Mata and Matic who are over 30. We don't need Ronaldo. We need a RW and a striker.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X