• Show
Clear All

• CONCACAF Nations League winner...!

The USA ! 3-2 over Mexica.

What a great match!

USAF, your thoughts.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Didn't watch it, but I got updates, via text, during the game, and saw highlights on YouTube.......The team fought hard for the win - shows a lot of character for a young group. That should serve them well for WCQ.
    ***They play Costa Rica tomorrow.
    ***Don't know what team they'll have for the Gold Cup, because some clubs aren't releasing players for the competition.
    Have you seen the results of the 1st Round of the CONCACAF WCQ???.......(Group F) St. Kitts & Nevis advances, Trinidad & Tobago eliminated; (Group D) Panama advances; (Group C) Curacao advances, Guatemala eliminated; (Group B) Canada advances; (Group A) El Salvador advances; (Group E) Haiti advances.

Comment

US won 4nil against Costa Rica! Good game.

Btw, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras and the United States are playing lots of [tuneup] games. These 4 teams look very hungry.

Unless Jamaica is playing tuneup games that I don't know about...then the above listed countries will qualify for WC ........

HL

Comment

Oh, btw Mexico has 3 or 4 more friendlies coming up shortly...including playing Honduras on Sunday me thinks.

Last, Japan play Serbia tomorrow. The result should be a measure for Jamaica's quality IMO.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL
          The USA ! 3-2 over Mexica.

What a great match!

USAF, your thoughts.
          Your team was friggin lucky. Mextico was by far the better team but too dyam short to defend the two corners that led to the first 2 goals and they sh!t the bed on the penalty kick. Plus your reserve keeper will never play a better game in his life. Entertaining, but vexing. Lainez was the MOTM despite being a sub and on the losing side - very electric balla.
          Last edited by Paul Marin; June 10, 2021, 01:13 PM.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I see Jamaica is scheduled to play Japan U23 on Saturday, June 12th.

Comment

Working...
            X