Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back In Business!

I thought Mosiah pulled the plug.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Whew. I missed my fix.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
      I thought Mosiah pulled the plug.
      Thats my 1st suspect, 2nd was Brick because he didnt want the news to get out that we are low on vaccines and in a race for the bottom of carribbean Islands in respect to vaccinations.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You need an upgrade X....maybe a complete rewiring.

Learn that you don't have the monopoly on what is right or wrong. That other folks are equally entitled to their opinions.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If you can show where I said I was right or wrong or that anyone is not entitled to their opinion; If anything I ask that you support them with facts and I believe that is where you and your ilk have an issue.

This retort is a classic example of that asking and you no doubt having an issue with it!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Seriously is there someone or a group in charge of the site.

Comment

The forum’s technology cannot handle your constant Loserfool blabberings.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

even the forum code tyad a lil X & him foolishness...

Comment

I agree the site needs updating, not a coder but love to help. Let’s create a sub group to get this done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    The forum’s technology cannot handle your constant Loserfool blabberings.
                    Suh unnuh a rebel against education

Comment

Working...
                    X