Youth Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youth Update

So last week my 15 youth went to a Global Impact Sports soccer camp. He trained and made the AllStar team. The All Star team played against the Kings USL2 Academy team. Because of Covid the coaches from West Ham, Wolves and Atl. Madrid didn't make it.

However he had a very good game playing CM, making good pass, defending and running through there defense at least 3 times. One good shot on goal save by a 7 foot keeper, another went over the bar. He ran through the third time and lift the ball over a defender head who handed the ball. He calmly but the ball in the left corner and even the outstretch arm of a 7 ft goalie could help. The Allstar team lost 5-1 but my youth did very well. His coach was asking why is he not on the USL2 team (Politics of US football).

The younger one is going to high this year, I can wait to see them on the field at the same time, but because of his size they may start him as JV but because of his skill and heart he should make the varsity. Watch the ride.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good work Assasin!!

You have worked very hard to support your Boys in this the greatest sport in the world.

Your biggest problem will be will they run out for Jamaica, England or the USA...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The boys just keep on working and proving that hard work pays off.

You need to see them play sometime.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

good work keep it up. How is gamma young one doing.

Comment

Working...
        X