RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England took a knee, Ukraine did not....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England took a knee, Ukraine did not....

Never supported England in any game. But when Ukraine stood while England kneeled, I said fuukyou Ukraine. I hope you get 6 up your asss.

I guess 4 was sufficient.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL
    Never supported England in any game. But when Ukraine stood while England kneeled, I said fuukyou Ukraine. I hope you get 6 up your asss.

I noticed it too. England to their credit has taken the knee in all their games. Personally, I wanted them to put 6 pass Ukraine.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL

That's why black players in those countries are subject to abuse. The message the knee would send their own people, same fkrs begging for American support in their war with Russia, the same America where people of color are over represented, should tell dem bout dem rcl**t.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Neither did chez republic btw.

Comment

I saw.

Spent 5 days in Prague few years ago. Not difficult to see their racist past and present.....

The history of warlike and war torn countries is sad! I feel sorry for them.

HL

Comment

ignorance abide.. we need to send x over there he would fit in nicely.

Comment

Nice one!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                ignorance abide.. we need to send x over there he would fit in nicely.
                You have to feel pity for those former East block countries. They are just ignorant and uninformed just like they were under Soviet domination. Btw Cubans are not any different. It's just the legacy of communism. It was a stupid system that bred stupidity.

Comment

Did the French players take the knee???.......They didn't vs. Germany & Hungary (was reported that they were scared & punked out).

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    Did the French players take the knee???.......They didn't vs. Germany & Hungary (was reported that they were scared & punked out).
                    That is why they got dumped. On a serious note, apparently it was causing an uproar in with some of the citizens. The team decided not to do it any more as a means of unity.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hungary have been ordered to play their next three home games behind closed doors after Uefa found their supporters guilty of discriminatory behaviour during Euro 2020.

Charges relating to racism and other discriminatory conduct were laid after each of Hungary's group games against Portugal, France and Germany in June.

The third game of the ban is suspended for a probationary period of two years.

Hungary must also display a banner promoting equality at future matches.

Uefa have also handed Hungarian Football Federation a 100,000 Euros (£85,500) fine for the number of fan infringements.

Hungary PM 'scraps Euros visit' amid German LGBT row
                      During their Euro 2020 opener against Portugal at Budapest's Puskas Arena on 15 June, homophobic banners were displayed by fans.

Four days later, before the France match, fans marched to the ground with a banner telling players to stop taking a knee to protest against racism.

Several France players were also reportedly subject to racist abuse.

Hungary supporters then brought an anti-LGBT banner their game against Germany in Munich on 23 June.

There were also reports of anti-LGBT chanting by some Hungarian supporters during the match.

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X