X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakhearts: Again! who yuh a bring !

June 26th, 2021, 09:56 AM
    Reggae Prime Minister

I bring France as my 1st choice ,Belgium 2nd, Portugal 3rd, Germany 4th and England my 5th choice.

Suh my 5th choice inna di red.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDIXM7dP2C8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yuh need to change your name to JinX.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Weak hearts when England oops Sterling dun di place ,come gi mi ; mi ratings.

Fryers.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sterling mi ah defend first and foremost. Hope he scores a hatrick and gets the Golden Boot.

Anyway Mr. X...your fifth choice!!! Really!
        Whatever happened to one choice, live or die?

Comment

Easy nuh man, respect for voicing your choice when he has reached the final.

Comment

five choices? Not even inna racehorse you have so many choices to rahtid. You may as well take the field.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No choice at all, support Sterling from Liverpool, always want him to win first, or do the best. Almost would prefer he score a hatrick and England loses.

Comment

You pick one ?

Suh stop beat up yuh gum,and man can bet pan all 14 horse in a race,that depends on how yuh dollars strong and the odds ratio.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X