Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy U Sell It

Originally posted by Bricktop
    Really dude? Coach was too timid with his changes. He wasted a change bringing on Henderson.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sancho(assists) and Rashford (goals)will make amends by distinguishing themselves in the upcoming EPL season.
      Shaw gave England a fighting chance to begin with.
      The club angle I can live with, it is the racist onslaught that will surely follow that is unacceptable.

Comment

why was a 19yo playing his first international tournament taking the final penalty to win the euros when horse calf grealish was available?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          why was a 19yo playing his first international tournament taking the final penalty to win the euros when horse calf grealish was available?
          Excellent question. I give the kid kudos for being brave to step up.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

never send boys to do a man's job...

Comment

It hard to hear what you are saying, your voice is muffled considering you and your clan are in Rashford's back pocket, the audacity of our beating stick.

Comment

Comment

Bricky I see Horse Calf trotting into the stable

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  horse calf grealish was available?
                  100m?????
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X