Love that win : 2-1 Ja vs Guadeloupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that win : 2-1 Ja vs Guadeloupe

Good fight ! Chemistry building . I think Powell is a weak link. Erratic players get by him easily.

Nicholson left his shooting and passing boots a home; he was off. Bailey should have gotten a penalty,they brutalized him.

Tappa made all the right subs.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Fully agree on Powell, I just made the same observation.

Comment

The ref was awful,he had more to do with it being 2-1. If he had dished cards, guadeloupe would have a man off and if he gave Bailey his penalty it would have been 4-1.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah you right. It is time for review of questionable calls that directly impacts the game. Significant Calls like The Bailey call should be reviewed and added to a referee assessment score come referee selection time for tournaments.

For that call not to be addressed somehow is a crime in itself.

Comment

Context : 3 Jamaican players received yellow cards compared to Guadeloupe 1.

https://www.fotmob.com/livescores/36...tatus=finished

Dem nuh know ball,dem think it only roun. Yuh ave ref,linesman,VAR , 6 yard ,18 ,center circle, to half line goal post ,corner flag and bias, etc,etc, all these go into a football game.

Comment

Bell haven't been that impressive defensively. I think we have to bring back the taxi in that position.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wow, impressive stats, wish our Rspl would get that serious with stats.
              Most interesting unexpected stat for me is the interception stat shows we lost that battle big time 4 ja intercepts vs 7 Gua intercepts, an area of should be strength for jamaica is a core weakness, this will be especially glaring against the monster teams where our passing and penetration will be weaker into opponent half and we must depend more on intercepts and fast breaks to create the best goal scoring chances. Truth is our weakness in mids is just that we dont have a real ball winner and anticipator ala Kante.

I believe very likely this tournament is going to clearly highlight the need for better options at DM and in attacking mid.

Comment

Hmm not sure about that, need to look again, outside goal mistake which is a almost totally random event outside of his positioning and that was not bad. He us holding up his end, when you look at stat of serious shots we shutdown Gua to zero chances, which is very good.

Comment

Based on the two games I saw he is just average defending. He is good moving the ball forward but not a lockdown defender like Taxi. We may need some locking down in the next rounds.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Questions is whether Kemar Lawrence is still Taxi, is that a full time or part time Taxi?

If full time then yes, one of my favourite players of this crop.

Comment

Working...
                    X