Terrible Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Performance

midfield non-existent & bailey needs to rub the bench...

....that excessive dribbling is not necessary. And he is not alone.

Simple one and two touch footall is the best imo.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

…..and oh btw...it was that switch he made to the left that created that second goal. Credit him with the assists?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

for a "top class" player Bailey is showing nothing.
        Too much dribble and trying to get a foul.

Shavar was off yesterday.

That we played against was pretty ok.

How no credit to Tappa???

Mi think him never have nuh core players?

Blake is definately the best Keeper we produced. His reflex is excellent and he distribute the ball, best one on one, and his technique is very good.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If not for Bailey we would have not have won that match he made the final pass to Flemmo whivh was actually a stunningly simple pass right to the top of the box delivered with precision and just the right touch for Flemmo to take it from there and administer his magic.

I swear we are criticizing without just cause, he also scored a goal that was denied , and was denied a clear penalty with a force ten time that on the Sterling penalty scale much as I thought that was a penalty as well. He also had multiple other excellent attacking plays. Which match were you watching

Come on now Bricky, seems unfair and picky.

Comment

If Bailey was terrible or showing nothing how was the ref, he denied Bailey a penalty , multiple yellow cards against guadeloupe which should result in a red card. Some would argue a goal. I wont even mention the pass that resulted in the other goal.

Some man see football and think say di ball only round, nuff things guh inna dat. Dem nuh know ball.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah, much as I hate to admit it there is something to that. Still mad about Ja versus Venezuela match at combined Copa America, refs pushed us out of that tournament.

Was pretty upsetting to watch Bailey get absolutely shoved off the ball so directly, would have liked to see team show a little vexation on that clobbering.

Comment

and how many times did the play breakdown when jamaica had numbers going forward because Bailey kept trying to beat players & lost the ball? he played garbage...

Comment

Alright sah, I will have to go back and take a look but must say , one assist, one supposed offside goal, at least one direct shot on frame and one denied penalty is pretty decent days work.

Comment

All things being equal . Bailey would be M.O.M.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

which game you were watching???

Bailey gave away the ball so many times. The forward line had a bad day except Corey Burke.

If anything Burke for the fine shot for MOM, Blake i for that save or East for that goal. Most of our players were average and the stars didn't come through.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

not only did he contiously give the ball away...he gave the ball away in crucial attacking situations...

Comment

and then went down trying to get a foul. While there should have been a penalty when the defender pushed him, the ref maybe got tired of him going down.

Comment

Bricky my apologies I did not watch most of the first half so my assessment on Bailey was mostly second half but from what I hear it was awful in terms of failed dribbles and turnovers hut he definitely turned that around in 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              All things being equal . Bailey would be M.O.M.
                              Bailey at a poor game

Comment

Working...
                              X