• Show
Clear All

• USA v. Canada is going to be.....

...a good match up.

Sell out I heard.

OJ, who do you like...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

well I just saw this after the early goal and the penalty non call. So I have to say the U.S but how the **** is that not a penalty. Canada with David and Alphonso will beat the U.S but not today.

Comment

Canada is good going forward and controlling tempo but defensive in experience. Richie Larea is really a converting attacking playing wing back so they will make mistakes.

Comment

Midway into the first half, what separates both team is the difference between (US)close marking and (Canada)zonal marking.
        As such, Canada players are given very little time on the ball and with its players being largely static, the outlet is nonexistent.
        However, the fact that the US does everything it droves(attack and defend)can be exploited with Canada making it difficult for the US to advance the ball outside its half.

Comment

what separates the game is the Referee.

Comment

HL its Football USA playing second foul in the box..What happen we need a helmet to play this game.

Comment

Food for thought.
              Just watched the CA vs USA game.
              I think Ja would be better off playing the USA. This Camadian team is solid and will kill us with speed.

Comment

Agree, Canada looks very organized. They manage the ball very well.

Will see what they do on Tuesday against Costa Rica.

HL

Comment

You are a true Canadian fan OJ. You were wearing your maple 🍁 leaf glasses. No quarrel from me.

Quite impressed with your squad.

As Stoni mentioned, Jamaica would do better against the US.

HL

Comment

Lucky I'm not a betting man, or I would have would have lost.......As far as I can see, the only KEY players missing from Canada's team are Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David, and thought they would defeat a USMNT with only 1 player, Sebastian Lletget, who MAY start on a healthy USMNT 1st team.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                      Food for thought.
                      Just watched the CA vs USA game.
                      I think Ja would be better off playing the USA. This Camadian team is solid and will kill us with speed.
                      That referee looking green card..sell out the man dem game

Comment

Working...
                      X