• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Rooney: Give Ravel a Chance

So did he forgoe the GC for a club trial ? OJ come spin diss...lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...team-mate.html

Juss asking.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X you may have missed it I posted this before. Here is what we know.. Ravel was on the same flight and team bus as Paul Hall. There is an issue with him getting the U.S Visa due to something that had happen 10 years back on a pre season trip with Manu which needs to be cleared up and he is waiting on that to join the team. At the same time as you know it is pre season ( this is the time where players without contract find teams). Obviously while in Jamaica, he was invited back to England for an opportunity with Derby? What would you do? Say no and sit in Pegasus Hotel or would you take the opportunity to get your career on track. My understanding he would rejoin the team if and when the waiver was given. My advice was to forget the GC and get your career going as this will help us further down the line and help him put food on his table.
    Last edited by OJ; July 19, 2021, 12:22 PM.

Comment

That was your advice to forget the GC ...lol, i thought it was different. Anyway I understand his plight and wish him the best for his and the boyz sake. Looking forward to seeing Mgee in the third game against costa rica, whats the issue with the yellow cards , do they carry over to the quarter final ?
      Last edited by Sir X; July 19, 2021, 11:58 AM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well If I were him I would concentrate on club for this one and join in the WCQ. Same thing Pinnock is doing, as he did not want to missed pre season with Brenford... Yes yellow card carry over and in fact I saw the Canadian team did something very cynical in the previous match before playing the U.S. One of their mids (7) who was on a yellow deliberately baited the ref of giving him a delay of game yellow card so he would miss the U.S game and not the Quarter finals... RE magee if we play a 4-4- 2 do you see Mgee in the midfield. I dont know how that works? We need to play 5 man midfield in my view for it to balance.

Comment

Working...
        X