Married Everton Player in trouble amid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married Everton Player in trouble amid

Allegation of Child Sex allegations......I can bet Brick knows to whom this refers
    I have my suspicion because in his country men like them young.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

yow what kind a idiat joke this.. Football site this bredrin why you bring the almshouse.

Comment

Isn't Everton a football club ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

man nuh inna none almshouse carry that some where else bredrin.. As the site a get lively with football which it has not in a long time you friend come with him almshouse. BTW how you never tell us Tegat got fired... what happen you loosing your stripes.

Comment

Oj isn't Tegat getting fired similar to what I post about

Where is your head brethren. Doesn't the charge and allegation affect those who support Everton.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Cognitive disonance,when these footballers get caught in all kind of crimes and gimmicks,its football news, sports news and news in general.

Why wouldnt it be posted on a football forum. Diss bredda ead nuh good from mawning.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so why you mixing up Bricktop in that.. The man support Everton..

Comment

bricky usually waxed lyrically about players playing great

or other types of dissonance among ballers. Oj try to keep up cognitive dissonance shouldn't be alien to a fellow gunner

Comment

Comment

bricky oj took it to another level when all I wanted was

investigative work as to the alleged accused FOOTBALLER.

Comment

Gylfi SigurĂ°sson

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        Gylfi SigurĂ°sson

Ahhh yuh seeit Mr almshouse at your service. Yuh see why mi rate Bricky

Comment

Not sure how he is sure, it could have been his firmer City player.
                          In any event, silly how they refuse to name the player but provide enough info(age, club, and the one that will miss the US tour) to identify the player.
                          I hope Bricktop is right though!

Comment

it is illegal to release the name in england...it is not in iceland...hope you've been significantly educated for the day

Comment

Bricky I Must Say Out Of Most Here I Respect You

YOUR POST WITHOUT KNOWING WHO YOU ARE. WHY YOU ARE NOT A BULL....ER.
                              WHAT WOULD GENERATION X AND MILLENNIALS SAY 'YOW DUDE U KEEP IT REAL"
                              THANKS I THOUGHT IT WAS JAMES RODRIGUES
                              Now OJ I was looking fwd to watching the gunners stateside now COVID derail that is this an appropriate post for this site

Comment

Working...
                              X