• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready Up Yuhself...

miguel coley...

Why ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

july 25th you'll find out why

Comment

To be honest its a little too late for Tappa in my book and the team has shown vast improvement in this tournament. The team is balanced, has depth and its tactical approach is 95 % spot on. Coincidence since Hall's inclusion , no !.

Thats an indictment against the JFF in that they knew Tappa needed help all along; a defecit in coaching knowledge.

He did the basics, started the first two games with the same starting 11 barring cards or injuries, rested the majority of the starting 11 for the 3rd match the dead rubber and the 2nd 11 performed admirably. Cant really be too hard on them,its the 1st time most of them are playing together and they bossed that game.

Tappa has to win the GC to keep his job in my eyes and I dont see us loosing to the USA. I believe we can win this and I expect Tappa to lead us into the WC qualifiers with Paul Hall by his side.

Remove Hall and we will suffer. What a difference the A licence makes.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I dont think this is a win GC or nothing. The GC is to prep us for the WCQ. That would be fools goal if we wont the GC and not qualify for the WC. We need to bond the team and get them ready for the WCQ

Comment

So we cant walk and chew gum, drink and dance, drive and smoke in your case chat fawwwt and smile .

Comment

you can aim to win but there is always a bigger picture. So you are saying if we dont win we fire the coach. I can tell you Canada has one of the best squads they have ever had in 30 years and if they got knocked out next game which is likely that coach aint getting fired, because their goal is the 2026 WC not the gold cup. It don't mean they don't want to win but they are putting priority where it matters.

Comment

Ahhhh right muscle up yuh brain cells and try comprehend diss. 1st I didnt say it Brick did, i just reinforced the point. 2nd Canada situation is different than Jamaica. Has that coach been at his post for over 10 years ?

3rd your priority is whats in front of you. The world cup campaign starts in september, every team is taking this tournament seriously to gauge each other in september, you would be a fool not to and that should have some consequences to each nations football program.

Comment

All we need to work on is been in sync in the final third. Burke and Nicholson seems to be good but have no connection. Bailey need to work on his choices when it comes to team. Andy need to work in. Flemmings seem good especially off the bench and we will see when Antonio get's here.

We are moving the ball and defending for most part. Just the connection in the last 3rd.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What yuh mean? We have one of the best teams in the tournament...it's not like one time when US...Mexico...Costa Rica were head & shoulders above us...so what's the excuse now? How long has Tappa been reggaeboyz coach? When are we going to perform?
                    Last edited by Bricktop; July 21, 2021, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      What yuh mean? We have one of the best teams in the tournament...it's not like one time when US...Mexico...Costa Rica were head & shoulders above us...so what's the excuse now? How long has Tappa been reggaeboyz coach? When are we going to perform?
                      isn't this the first time some of these guys are playing together? That would be a very bad move.. You hanging out with Rudolph Spied are what?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        isn't this the first time some of these guys are playing together? That would be a very bad move.. You hanging out with Rudolph Spied are what?

When do we sack Tappa, the last GC he couldnt get his starting 11 together, this GC he has, was it the pressure or the assistnant with the A lic influence that caused this sudden change to do the basic fundamentals in football. He rested his squad for the dead rubber,again a big improvement from the fiasco at the last GC.

The question that has been asked is how long has he been at the helm and is it time to move on from him, only a GC final can spare his blushes . I dont even think we have to win it to be honest.

But the excuse that we have no other options with qualifications that fit in our culutral economic reality ( Jamaican descent that knows the football and economic reality) is torn to shreds by the addition of Hall and the qualifications of Coley.

When do we sack Tappa because this GC campaign ( failure to reach the final) and if we fail to qualify for this world cup should be his last.

OJ ?

Comment

After all it’s a results business. But you need time with this group.

Comment

Working...
                          X