Arsenal Gunners are we challenging for top four or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Gunners are we challenging for top four or

Whole enchiladas. That is the Premier League seeing that no European joint to distract from.
    Personally I think players like chambers, Bellerin if he stays need to practice shooting and crossing the ball. X please send Arteta your wing backs videos.
    Cannot wait for Xhaka to leave young Albert much more dynamic. I think Nuno will force the coach to accommodate him more than waiting on Tierney to be injured or to take a rest. Arsenal still need a better keeper or someone challenging Leno. Martinez sale big mistake.
    I believe Laca is pivotal no faith in Nketiah as premier league ready.
    All said out of top four by December Arteta must go. First 7 games are pivotal no excuse by the coaching staff now
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

I still dont see the plan.. Lots of little singing here or there but nothing to make me say ok this define us. Ben White maybe but we need an attacking mid. We need a right back. We need to address some of the dead wood in the team.

Comment

No real plan in place for Arsenal

Well OJ you hear it here first if we retain Granit and Hector both players I view as more of a liability than assets ARTETA WILL BE GONE BEFORE XMAS.Mark my words they will be the death of his Arsenal career. Elneny as well they just not good enough.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Sarry bout last night OJ.

Your boys (though) depleted looked better organized than Jamaica imo.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Had to get that(your last sentence)in didn't you?
          What is even more troubling is you did so to a Reggaeboyz fan, whose allegiance is to Jamaica.
          Check your self, this is NOT a Canadian forum!

Comment

Working...
          X