Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be Jamaica's best starting 11, for

a must win WCQ game???

OJ!!!.......I'm looking at Canada's player pool, and they have some very good players and prospects for their WC 2026 squad - Alphonso Davies & Jonathan David are the known players, but I see St. Clair (a good shot-stopper who I think is Euro-bound), Buchanan (a very good forward who should be in Europe by the end of this MLS season, if NE doesn't mess up his transfer), Akinola (who I see as Canada's Dike - athletic with a nose for goal, but raw), and other young talent in MLS and Europe.......Watch out for Mexico snooping around, because I'm sure they will come for Flores. They have hired scouts, in the U.S., and have been contacting, and in some cases luring away, U.S. youth players.

Comment

I think the best USMNT starting 11, to start WCQ & using a 4-3-3 lineup, would be:
      GK: Zack Steffen
      RB: Sergino Dest
      RCB: Matt Miazga
      LCB: John Brooks
      LB: Antonee Robinson
      RM: Yunus Musah
      DM: Tyler Adams
      LM: Weston McKennie
      RW: Giovanni Reyna
      CF: Josh Sargent
      LW: Christian Pulisic

Comment

Looks good on paper.

Comment

Most played at the Nations League, semis & final, and I liked their grit and fight. This lineup is more technical, faster & more athletic, with more overall 1v1 skill.......Injury is already a problem, as Musah was injured, yesterday, in a preseason game, and I'm hearing he could be out 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            OJ!!!.......I'm looking at Canada's player pool, and they have some very good players and prospects for their WC 2026 squad - Alphonso Davies & Jonathan David are the known players, but I see St. Clair (a good shot-stopper who I think is Euro-bound), Buchanan (a very good forward who should be in Europe by the end of this MLS season, if NE doesn't mess up his transfer), Akinola (who I see as Canada's Dike - athletic with a nose for goal, but raw), and other young talent in MLS and Europe.......Watch out for Mexico snooping around, because I'm sure they will come for Flores. They have hired scouts, in the U.S., and have been contacting, and in some cases luring away, U.S. youth players.
            There is a kid #7 who plays in Portugal that I like also. I think they will need to find a way to include Atiba Hutchinson and Junior HOILETT to provide a bit of experience.

Comment

Working...
            X