So Pogba Not Renewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pogba Not Renewing

his contract...& Bruno saying he won't renew unless Pogba renews...

I thought you did not rate(highly)Pogba, why then is it a concern if he is not too quick to renew his contract?
    It could very well be he wants more money.

Comment

because if you're forced to sell it will be for a bargain price...& if you don't sell you lose him for free...win win as far as i'm concerned...and bruno basically said if paul goes i go...you've already overspent on a wing player you don't really need...i personally think your club is headed for a fan revolt...it's gonna be ugly...
      Last edited by Bricktop; July 24, 2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

totally agreed about sancho signing waste of money

there is Greenwood, Martial, Lingard Rashford
        MANU OVERPAID

What i don't understand is how England over price their players yet especially with Arsenal all our players get sold cheaply.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Duly archived
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why is everyone concerned about MU's affairs? Worry bout Citeh and Arsenal, we will focus on MU.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i'm just commenting on fabrizio romano's latest updates...when he has grealish & kane news i will talk about that

Comment

Talk about your tiefing club owners.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

hey...we're happy with our "tiefing owners"... it's all good over here 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Comment

boy u getting ambitious though...just past their prime center back's --->

Comment

According to you, we are doing reckless spending yet we should worry about the pennies we can save by selling Pogba now?
                      We were tipped to be bankrupt from way back after Moyes....
                      Bruno should remain silent for his own good and the club.
                      Having Sancho, Rashford,and Greenwood ensure smooth sailing as far as the future is concerned.

Comment

I stay where I am most happy, why are you on this side of Manchester?

Comment

Working...
                        X