Predictions Ja 3 - USA 1 only if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions Ja 3 - USA 1 only if.....

Jamaica strengthens team defense, defensive focus formation with rapid counterattack focus.

So 1. Team defence - play fittest players there defense minded, hard runners , interception focused, can harass any attacker with their continued presence much as how McAnuff used to play, an attacker who was a dogged defender, much as how we see Decordova Reid plays today.

2. 4-5-1 formation, with two strong defensive mids which we dont have but must make up on players that can shut down and disrupt US attack higher up the pitch. Keep four at back to shut down wing spaces for their attack in last 3rd, pushing them to the middle with our two defensive mids backed by our Cb's. Especially so if US will be playing 3 at back.

3. Rapid counters, guys who can intercept and pass st DM and cam, speed and guile on counters from wide but who can also defend on wings and a man up front who is capable of putting chances into net.

Most experienced 11, warriors, all starters at their clubs!

Push up our best players Lowe to DM and DJ to Cam, they are very effective and can make that transition.

Blake

Fisher, Mariappa, Moore, Lawrence

Speedy, Lowe

Reid, DJ, Bailey

Burke

Subs Bell, Flemmo, Nicholson

Wow looks like people afraid to make a call?

Comment

Don't jinx it Stoni.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Time for Stepping out and up!

Comment

Weak hearts 2-0
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

USA 2 Ja 1

Usa will win in extra time, after 1, 1 full time
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Disappointed on you brethren, how yuh can bet against the black ,gold and green.

This is the most balanced reggae boyzsc team I have ever seen. You think it's coincidence we have a midfield that clicks and connects since Hall got on board.

From Tappa has been our coach I have never witnessed this and it can only get better.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Weak hearts 2-0
                Ooops, he Jixned it again (Britney).
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Den mi nah tell yuh man.......

Mout pizen bad!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X