Manu has a young player Anthony Elanga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu has a young player Anthony Elanga

one to watch for the future. Lazie, Jungle Rockman how I haven't heard you guys mention him. What is it Manu does not play academy players.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay
    ..... What is it Manu does not play academy players.
    He scored against Wolves in the EPL last season. Players from the academy has always been in the match squad. Furthermore, last season Ole gave quite a few a taste of first team football.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu Academy bursting at the seam. They have about 4 young players who is scoring goals and on the edge of the first team. They will have to loan some out.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X