Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa agree deal for Bailey

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58040002
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The stage Bailey and his “Dad” wanted I hope he takes it

Now I will see his beautiful left foot come to the fore. Bailey I am picking you to be better than Sancho if you do go to Villa
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I thought he was going to Man U,City or Spurs for $ 50 mill.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I thought he was going to Man U,City or Spurs for $ 50 mill.
        ……..and Loserfool
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't know why you are lying on my club.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

same reason you're lying on city...bailey couldn't even make the bench at city...not interested...

Comment

LIVERPOOL AMONG SIDES SCOUTING LEON BAILEY

Sky Sports understand that Liverpool will begin scouting Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey following the news that the winger is keen on a move to the Premier League.

https://readliverpoolfc.com/2020/07/...g-leon-bailey/
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Scouting brethren, scouting! That's standard practice , apparently he didn't meet the need or valuation.😕

Comment

Every time you get the answer....you change the question:
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Fish wouldn't get ketch if him never open him mouth. Me like fi mek dem chat dem garbage before me hit dem wid the facts...of weh dem did seh. It's called the rope-a-dope.

Comment

Working...
                    X