Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ..... all now

MU cyaan Varane?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yuh seem anxious and that is somewhat shocking, I thought all was well with having your bwoy Victor round a beach deh?
    Lazie me still nuh happy did MaGuire but Verane is exactly the player we would want to make MaGuire's (turtle speed and a penchant for roaming)shortfalls inconsequential.
    Bruno will do wonders with Sancho's knack for advancing the ball, would have been nice if we had Rashford though, the flipside is the quite capable Greenwood will get more playing time in the interim.
    Obtw, still DeGea for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Yuh seem anxious and that is somewhat shocking, I thought all was well with having your bwoy Victor round a beach deh?
      Lazie me still nuh happy did MaGuire but Verane is exactly the player we would want to make MaGuire's (turtle speed and a penchant for roaming)shortfalls inconsequential.
      Bruno will do wonders with Sancho's knack for advancing the ball, would have been nice if we had Rashford though, the flipside is the quite capable Greenwood will get more playing time in the interim.
      Obtw, still DeGea for me.
      Anxious? No ... Messi and Barca fell out last weekend and he signed with PSG on Wednesday. RM and MU agreed from LAST MONTH. All now the player nuh sign.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Patience. I can't cuss Big Ed and The Glazers this year. The appointment of Fletcher and the other breddah as Technical Director is showing signs of transfer improvements. They got these two deals done pretty quickly. Messi signing for PSG stopped Pogba in his tracks. I only hope that he'll commit to the club and sign his contract. The team is finally starting to take shape and showing some balance. Hopefully, we will see some improvements in the fringe players that came back from loan like Dolot.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Patience. I can't cuss Big Ed and The Glazers this year. The appointment of Fletcher and the other breddah as Technical Director is showing signs of transfer improvements. They got these two deals done pretty quickly. Messi signing for PSG stopped Pogba in his tracks. I only hope that he'll commit to the club and sign his contract. The team is finally starting to take shape and showing some balance. Hopefully, we will see some improvements in the fringe players that came back from loan like Dolot.
          Jangle, here is my issue. I would have wanted the manager to have the full squad to select from for the first game. Varane is still not a MU player. Furthermore, Cavani returned late and may not feature in the first game.

Comment

Come on Lazie. The hold up Varone is was been held up by Real who was first trying to keep. He also played in the Euro's plus I understand he had to get a Visa because of Brexit. Barca tried hold onto Messy but once he let go there was no visa or anything needed.

Cavani also played COPA and needed some time off. He also had to quarantine in the UK. Manu have a strong list to pick from, they should be able to compete with lead even with those players not available.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

probably have him remaking the sanchez piano video announcement...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Come on Lazie. The hold up Varone is was been held up by Real who was first trying to keep. He also played in the Euro's plus I understand he had to get a Visa because of Brexit. Barca tried hold onto Messy but once he let go there was no visa or anything needed.

Cavani also played COPA and needed some time off. He also had to quarantine in the UK. Manu have a strong list to pick from, they should be able to compete with lead even with those players not available.
                Dude, Real Madrid agreed to the deal from when. Every other team has no problem signing their players. Look at Lukaku, he is now a Chelsea player. All now nothing on Varane. I am waiting to hear he signed elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X