Official Club change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Club change!

Let me just clearly state that I am moving my EPL allegiance from Leicester City to Aston Villa starting now!

Understandable and noted. At least you did it the honorable way unlike some peopleXX here who claim about 3 clubs as dem favorite, and seh dem a die-hard fans.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Blow wow, the hombre said he is moving his "allegiance". Do you know what that entails. Is not say im deh pan a wagon, im say "allegiance"

Yuh eva ear me say dat and man get a bly. A wha di .............
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

interesting.. why were you a Leicester city fan? Nothing wrong with that boss.. At least you are not like some who switch to Man City and back to liverpool when they win.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut
          Let me just clearly state that I am moving my EPL allegiance from Leicester City to Aston Villa starting now!
          Respect!!! JinX on the other hand supports multiple teams. At times I wonder if that is why he is always confused.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Any side but Man U ,get it right !
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My interest is always about Jamaica and in the case of Leicester Gritty City absolutely loved the pure counterattack ball they were playing back in 2015 on up. Morgan a a yardrigin man and skipper of an Epl team at time a highly unusual combination, made ne phenomenally proud of being Jamaican so the Gritty City I supported.

The season they won the title I bet HL some brews that they would make it to Euros that year, instead they won the whole thing outright, yes they exceeded even my over the top prediction, I enjoyed that year to the fullest!

HL stepped up to his bet on the brews but I did not take him up on it as the win was more than enough satisfaction for me.

Now with Bailey at Villa my heart and mind is fully with Villa and every bit of success they can obtain.
              Last edited by Stonigut; August 12, 2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Villa seems ambitious

Comment

What happens if 2 to 3 years from now, Bailey is sold to one of the top four(Man U, Chelsea, Pool, Spurs) clubs?

Comment

Not just about Bailey, it is about whichever Jamaican origin player breaks the highest barriers and brings the greatest glory for Jamaica, that's the team I am rooting for.

Comment

Very much so and Dean Smith seems anxious to understand and obtain the full potential of Bailey. Something the Leverkusen guys could not fully realise and wasted some of his best years. Of course the Bailey Butler combo frustrated that for Leverkusen as well but at end of day it always seemed as if Leverkusen was always more interested in pushing the glory of others like Volland, Havertz, Alario, Wirtz, Diaby at expense of Bailey.

Let's see how Dean Dmith crafts this talent together, this part is now pure art more than science.

Comment

leon gonna have a rough first season...he is not ready physically for english football...

Comment

Well one assist! Productivity is underrated!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                            Well one assist! Productivity is underrated!
                            ...and it was quite an assist as well.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Uou know he has pretty good vision, his passing in the final third is very good. I would really love to see Ja use him more in the attacking mid role, he is energetic, creative and has a mind for getting the job done.

That pass/cross is quite similar to the one where he found Flemmo on the edge of the box, very precise also quite intuitive.

Comment

Working...
                              X