X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Leeds

you guys stap watch football or what?

Comment

.....half time, an I still like Leeds......
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

we still like leeds

Comment

Good morning Mutt and Jeff!! Leeds is a good side ...they just ran into Paul Pogba and Friends.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

by October we'll be hearing "Ole out"

Comment

Wid that $$$billion$$$$ spending compared to lowly Leeds...…

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Save that for the games City and Chelsea win.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HL

Comment

Why factor that only now, it sure didn't figured in your liking Leeds.

Comment

A second bite at the apple has everything to do with making it better, unfortunately, yours is confirmation of stupidity.

Comment

you know rockhead...the name calling thing puts off many people who might have great input but don't want to get caught up in the childish back and forth...i am not stupid...raise the level please

Comment

Leeds is a good side with good leadership, looking forward to see them do even better this year.
                          Does not seem as if they have really added new value on top of what they already have, lets see how that goes, all the contenders gave improved or tried to improve.

Comment

You are a shameless hypocrite, and you insult the intelligence of the very people you spoke of through the selected corner of your putrid mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X