Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep Talk

Comment

Pep is naive and whoever wrote the other statement is almost as stupid as you.
      Firstly Pepto's naivety,let us do a straight swap for Aguero with Grealish, the first has reached a milestone that the other will NEVER, Grealish isn't even a bona fide striker.
      Now on to the dumber person who made that absurd statement, for that to make sense, Villa will have to be paying Grealish's wages, or is it he will be playing for free?
      In every decision there is something called opportunity cost, you sold 4 players to finance the cost of one, can that player come into a game as a substitute for himself?
      You have made the case to be called the dumbest of the three blind mice because you wholly support the two ahead of you.
      Last edited by Rockman; August 14, 2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Easy nuh Rock,leave that to the Don. The site know the bredda is a clown 🤡.

No need to reinforce it
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

still resorting to the name calling i see...well lemme break it down for you since you don't seem to be all that bright...we sold young talent...players that don't stand a chance at playing in the first team...man city operates a business...buy youngsters cheap...develop them then sell them for a profit and use those funds to buy first team talent...aguero was on 230k a week wages..that money now goes to grealish you nimrod...so the wage bill has not increased..capiche?

Comment

I am usually sympathetic to people who respond with airy nothings by letting them have the last say.
            I just want you to know that!

Comment

Working...
            X