X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester City FOREVER!!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

You have a whole season to repeat that in trying to convince unnu self.

More with less a Tek life this season ,our only completion is chel$ea.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Great dive by Grealish!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Great dive by Grealish!

Pure frigging English hype.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bang average, your team overachieved last season.

Comment

Competition for second place?

Comment

City started last season dropping points.

Go home....nothing to see here.

HL

Comment

the forum came alive...they watch every city game...hope we lose (which is extremely rare)...then rush to the forum to celebrate...i think they're secretly fans of beautiful football
                Last edited by Bricktop; August 15, 2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

On another note, have to respect City for not using Kane. He is signed and sealed.

Imagine him putting 4 pass Spurs on opening day....?

I think the Spurs win was part of the deal.

HL

Comment

i'm actually hoping daniel levy refuses to sell & we sign haaland next season instead

Comment

There is a world of things to see, HL.
                      You needed Kane to beat Spurs and they did not need him...
                      When we clinically dismantled Leeds, Sancho likely said to himself, I have something I can work with, whilst Grealish pondered if City will lose to his firmer club.
                      In one game, we have given you nocturnal critters much to make up, a goal difference of five with no capping the amount of goals we will surely score.
                      We always give a good showing against Leeds,what that suggests is this season, you will once again be our beating stick.
                      Do you really think Spurs would win had Aguero been on your team, the help(Grealish)needs help, some swap unuh mek.

Comment

How can a "secret fan" hopes that his "closeted' team loses?

Indeed, a mind is a terrible thing to waste, Bricktop.

Comment

One win over lowly Leeds...and you become talkative. looking forward to the same chatter later in the season when things gets iffy.

Oh, btw...not necessary with the name callin' and insults towards forumite BrickTop.

TIA

HL

Comment

Even when he is asserting that I call him names, he blatantly calls me a disparaging name.
                            I really wish you would be wise enough to leave things alone, or, at the very least, voice your objections directly to the chronic perpetrator.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              Oh, btw...not necessary with the name callin' and insults towards forumite BrickTop
                              thanks for the support HL

Comment

Working...
                              X