HL!!!.......You need to look at this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......You need to look at this.

Jonathan Klinsmann, Jurgen Klinsmann's son & former U.S. U20 GK, had a very good game yesterday, for LA Galaxy, and the following is from his post-game interview:
    "Since I got back (from Europe) it's been pretty nice. Just being able to not focus on anything off the field", Klinsmann said. "You kind of have all of those things...You're at home. You have your family and your friends, which I didn't have for three years in Europe, which was always tough for me.
    "I felt like this was the best situation for me to advance as an athlete," Klinsmann said. "Coming back, I've definitely improved. I've had two great goalkeeper coaches since I've been here and learned so much from both of them. Just keep training and keep going."
    Isn't it ironic that Jurgen Klinsmann thought that Landon Donovan was weak for doing the same thing, at a younger age, and was hypercritical of Donovan's decisions, while he was USMNT head coach and TD of the men's program.......I wonder if he thinks his son is weak, for doing this???

Saw some of that game yesterday.

I remember the issues Klinsmann had with Donavan.

What goes around....................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
    X