Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if ManU sign this ya bwoii,

I dear not say,

Manchester City and Manchester United are competing to sign Ajax's £18m-rated striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar in the January transfer window. (News of the World)
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Man U can sign like Chel$ki , dam naah guh nuh wey , dem nuh ave balance.yuh midfield and defence sucks like chelsea.

If Rooney and Ronanldo not playing you have lost the plot worst yet if fernadad out injured, all three out your season is over.

Chel$ki dont have a clue without Lampard , my lord for all the buys, Mourinho neva buy fe cover Lampard or the quality he bought was lacking class.

Boss si dung and watch big side tek de double and yuh know we love C.L glory.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

o lawd X, what's wrong boss? man yo in denial if yo think ManU and Chelsea trouble......league no win inna August fi dil ast time...ManU defence sucks? midfield imbalance? Chelsea clueless without Lampard?

aww boy, let me not indulge yo, all mi affi se is, i remeber when Park, Ezra, and Vidic just arrive...look at them now
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Man U can sign like Chel$ki , dam naah guh nuh wey , dem nuh ave balance.yuh midfield and defence sucks like chelsea.

If Rooney and Ronanldo not playing you have lost the plot worst yet if fernadad out injured, all three out your season is over.

Chel$ki dont have a clue without Lampard , my lord for all the buys, Mourinho neva buy fe cover Lampard or the quality he bought was lacking class.

Boss si dung and watch big side tek de double and yuh know we love C.L glory.
        Yuh deh a Shady Pines? Must!! Cause yuh not doing yuhself justice. How many goals manu conceed this season? When yuh answer that, explain how you come to the conclusion that our defense suck?

Of our 3 top scorers last season, 2 were injuried and the third suspended. One returned against Sunderland, the other returns again Everton and there is word the third is pretty close to a return.

Watch yuh rear view because we passing you very soon.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X